Dr. Unnikrishnan Cheramangalath
Computer Science and Engineering
Contact: cnunnikrishnan at gmail.com, unnikrishnan at iitpkd.ac.in
Phone (office): 04923 226 387
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, GEC Thrissur, Calicut University.
M.Tech Computer and Information Science, Department of Computer Science,CUSAT.
Ph.D. (Computer Science), Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
Prior to joining to IIT Palakkad I worked as Research Fellow at SUTD, Singapore.
Compiler Optimizations and Program Analysis ( Aug-Dec: 2019,2021)
Compiler Design (Jan-Apr: 2020,2023)
Compiler Design Laboratory (Jan-Apr: 2020,2021,2023)
Paradigms of Programming Laboratory ( Aug-Dec 2019)
Data Structure and Algorithms (Aug-Dec:2020,2022)
Data Structures and Algorithms Laboratory (Aug-Dec: 2020,2022)
Parallel Programming (Aug-Dec: 2020, Jan-May: 2022)
Real Time Systems (Jan- Apr: 2021)
Introduction To Programming (Jan-May: 2022)
Haritha Madhav C (Area: Language Based Security). Currently at AMD Compiler Team, Bangalore.
Kevin Jude Concessao (Area: HPC and Graph Analytics), Funded by PMRF
Nilanjana Debnath (Area: HPC and Machine Learning), Funded from NSM HPC Project
Rajesh R (Area: Graph Neural Networks), External Candidate (DRDO)
NSM HPC Funding on Social Network Analysis.
- Memory Leak Detection using Heap Object Flow Graph, H. Madhav, U. Cheramangalath, ISEC2023.
- Custom Code generation for a Graph DSL, B.Gogoi, U.Cheramangalath, and R.Nasre GPGPU@PPoPP 2020
- Distributed Graph Analytics: Programming, Languages and Their Compilation June,2020. ISBN 978-3-030-41885-4
- CIMA: Compiler-Enforced Resilience Against Memory Safety Attacks in Cyber-Physical Systems. E. G. Chekole, S. Chattopadhyay, M.Ochoa, H.Guo, and U. Cheramangalath. Computers & Security, Vol.94, July 2020.
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- HPC for ML applications, HPC for Graph Analytics
- Compilers, Domain Specific Languages (DSLs)
- Language Based Security
- PC Member: HiPC 2021, HiPC2022, EduHIPC 2021, PPoPP 2023 Artifact Evaluation, Organizing Committe LLVM Performance Workshop at CGO 2020 .
- Reviewer: TACO, PPoPP AE 2023,HiPC 2021,HiPC 2022, EduHiPC 2021, EduHiPC 2022.
- Teaching at: HPC Shiksha, NSM HPC Workshop.
- Tutorial at: ACM Summer school on Programming Languages.
- [J] Falcon: A Graph Manipulation Language for Heterogeneous Systems. U.Cheramangalath, R.Nasre, Y.N.Srikant.
ACM TACO, 2015.
- [C] DH-Falcon: A Language for Large-Scale Graph Processing on Distributed Heterogeneous Systems. U.Cheramangalath, R.Nasre,Y.N.Srikant.
IEEE CLUSTER, 2017.
- [C] Custom Code Generation for a Graph DSL. B.Gogoi, U.Cheramangalth, R.Nasre. GPGPU@PPoPP, 2020.
- [J] CIMA: Compiler-Enforced Resilience Against Memory Safety Attacks in Cyber-Physical Systems. E.G. Chekole, S.Chattopadhyay, M.Ochoa, H.Guo, U.Cheramangalath. Computers & Security, Vol.94, July 2020.
- [Book] Distributed Graph Analytics Programming, Languages, and Their Compilation U.Cheramangalath, R.Nasre, Y.N.Srikant. ISBN 978-3-030-41885-4.