Dr. Unnikrishnan Cheramangalath
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Office: F6, Agora.
Email: unnikrishnan at iitpkd.ac.in, cnunnikrishnan at gmail.com
Phone: 387 (Intra-IITPKD)
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, GEC Thrissur, Calicut University.
M.Tech Computer and Information Science, Department of Computer Science,CUSAT.
Ph.D. (Computer Science), Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
Prior to joining to IIT Palakkad I worked as Research Fellow at SUTD, Singapore.
Compiler Optimizations and Program Analysis ( Aug-Dec: 2019,2021)
Compiler Design (Jan-Apr: 2020,2023)
Compiler Design Laboratory (Jan-Apr: 2020,2021,2023)
Paradigms of Programming Laboratory ( Aug-Dec: 2019,2023)
Data Structure and Algorithms (Aug-Dec:2020,2022)
Data Structures and Algorithms Laboratory (Aug-Dec: 2020,2022)
Parallel Programming (Aug-Dec:2020,2023 Jan-May: 2022)
Real Time Systems (Jan- Apr:2021)
Introduction To Programming(Jan-May:2022)
Haritha Madhav C. Graduated. Now at AMD Compiler Team, Bangalore.ISEC paper
Nilanjana Debnath(Area: HPC and Machine Learning), Funded from NSM HPC Project
Kevin Jude Concessao (Area: HPC and Graph Analytics), Funded by PMRF
Rajesh R (Area: Graph Neural Networks), External Candidate (DRDO)
NandaKumar Edamana (Language Based Security)
NSM HPC Funding on Social Network Analysis.
- Memory Leak Detection using Heap Object Flow Graph, H. Madhav, U. Cheramangalath, ISEC2023.
- Custom Code generation for a Graph DSL, B.Gogoi, U.Cheramangalath, and R.Nasre GPGPU@PPoPP 2020
- Distributed Graph Analytics: Programming, Languages and Their Compilation June,2020. ISBN 978-3-030-41885-4
- CIMA: Compiler-Enforced Resilience Against Memory Safety Attacks in Cyber-Physical Systems. E. G. Chekole, S. Chattopadhyay, M.Ochoa, H.Guo, and U. Cheramangalath. Computers & Security, Vol.94, July 2020.
- Meerkat: A framework for Dynamic Graph Algorithms on GPUs (arxiv preprint), Kevin Jude Concessao, Unnikrishnan Cheramangalath, M J Ricky Dev, Rupesh Nasre
- Compilers and Programming Languages
- Reconfigurable Computing
- High Performance Computing HPC
- HPC for Data Science and Graph Analytics
- PC Member: ISEC 2024, HiPC (2021, 2022), EduHiPC (2021,2022,2023), PPoPP 2023 Artifact Evaluation, Organizing Committe LLVM Performance Workshop at CGO 2020 .
- Reviewer: ACM TACO, ISEC 2024, PPoPP AE 2023,HiPC (2021, 2022), EduHiPC (2021,2022,2023).
- Teaching at: HPC Shiksha, NSM HPC Workshop.
- Tutorial at: ACM Summer school on Programming Languages.
- [J] Falcon: A Graph Manipulation Language for Heterogeneous Systems. U.Cheramangalath, R.Nasre, Y.N.Srikant.
ACM TACO, 2015.
- [C] DH-Falcon: A Language for Large-Scale Graph Processing on Distributed Heterogeneous Systems. U.Cheramangalath, R.Nasre,Y.N.Srikant.
IEEE CLUSTER, 2017.
- [C] Custom Code Generation for a Graph DSL. B.Gogoi, U.Cheramangalth, R.Nasre. GPGPU@PPoPP, 2020.
- [J] CIMA: Compiler-Enforced Resilience Against Memory Safety Attacks in Cyber-Physical Systems. E.G. Chekole, S.Chattopadhyay, M.Ochoa, H.Guo, U.Cheramangalath. Computers & Security, Vol.94, July 2020.
- [Book] Distributed Graph Analytics Programming, Languages, and Their Compilation U.Cheramangalath, R.Nasre, Y.N.Srikant. ISBN 978-3-030-41885-4.